Wednesday, September 29, 2010

PREFACE: Do Lectures 2010 - my blogging

My focus is to help high performing individuals, teams and organisations get that extra edge through more effective adoption of process and technology.

I joined the gathering of 160 people in a luxury camping resort in Wales at the Do Lectures 2010 to listen to talks over a four day weekend. My aim was to widen my knowledge base and learn a little more about the world beyond the borders of my current environment.

What I found was a wealth of experiences, not only in the lectures, but in the environment and in meeting loads of other "Doers", i.e. people like me.

I've shifting the focus momentarily of my blog to presents my views on what I took from the talks. The Do lectures are all about getting a handful of speakers together in one place, in the hope that they may inspire you to go Do something. To give you the tools and the desire to change the things you care about.

Please enjoy the talks as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment